Thursday 26 September 2013

Adobe Illustrator - Daniel Radcliffe part 1

Orignal Image.
When I was first introduced to Adobe Illustrator, I didn't get how to use it, and by the end of the lesson, I still didn't know how to use it, and kept getting frustrated that I couldn't use it. But now that I have had another day using it, I have finally managed to get to know how to use it. 
This is the tool I used to
make an outline of the features I
wanted to make into a layer.



Then I did the outline of the face. Then I switched this layer off so I could do all of the other features on his face, like his eyes, lips and nose.





























Step one, the white of the eye.
 Then I did the eyes in three different stages.
Step two, the colour of the eyes.

Step three, the pupils of the eyes.









The finished eyes.











No comments:

Post a Comment